Thursday, November 03, 2005

"CAUTION-Cocoa may be HOT!"part III

Our relationship progressed as time went on, eventually the chart was no more. It was a roller coaster ride for sure. If you knew Leith (even today) you'd know he was ALWAYS smiling and making you laugh. He was always happy go lucky and the life of the party. So does that mean he never got upset or mad...? OH NO! That was saved for me usually. He had (has??) this dark side that was so sinister and scary! He could just switch-instantly. I saw him kick two HUGE black guys' asses at the same time, and Leith is only 5'6" and was 150# maybe. He used to work out daily with this kung fu wooden dummy thing for hours at a time. He wrapped thick rope around a tree at his house and hit and kicked it everyday until his hands and feet bled. He said it was to protect him from getting cut in fights. SO-I was usually where he took out all his anger on. He would slap me, punch me, push me into things, scream at me, and basically rough me up.
As time went on I was getting sick of it, but I still loved him. I constantly had guys asking me out or whatever, even his best friends tried to hook up with me. There was this new guy named Shannon that moved in to the apartment building next to us. He was friends with my brother, I thought he was a creepy old (34!) year old guy. One day I was walking out of my room to the kitchen and I was in my underwear. I heard, "Don't you know you shouldn't walk around half naked? You never know if you might have company." in a cute southern drawl. I was so embarrassed. It was Shannon, he was hot! It turns out he was my exact age too! As time went on we became friends and he constantly tried to get me away from Leith.
SO- one night Leith and I were at his house, fighting as usual. I don't even know why. It got heated as usual and I threw my keys at him as hard as I could. They stabbed him in his foot, and he was bleeding. My heart sank as I did it, not because i was afraid of hurting him, but because i was afraid of the retaliation. He was drinking a cup of HOT cocoa and threw it at me. I screamed, it scolded me. I was drenched head to toe. He immediately picked me up and ran me into the bathroom where he locked the door. I was scared and I told him I was leaving. He wouldn't let me out and threatened if I screamed he'd beat my ass. Somehow after an hr or so of him trying to calm me down he said he'd open the door if I promised to go into his room and clean up. I said ok and as soon as he opened the door i booked it. I ran home because I didn't have my car or something. I knew that if I went home he'd follow, so I went to Shannon's house.
I knocked on the door and was still drenched with cocoa. He immediately let me in and helped clean me up. He gave me a shirt of his to wear. He let me just vent and cry and held me and comforted me. At that time we saw it, I knew something would happen. We saw Leith ride his bike up to my apartment, I guess his dad took his car for some reason. Leith was talking to my bro and we saw them look up at Shannon's apartment. Leith stood under the balcony and screamed for me to get down there. He yelled that if I didn't get down there he'd come up and kill Shannon. Even though Shannon was like 5'9" and 170# or so, I was scared that Leith WOULD/COULD do it! I eventually went downstairs and left back to my house with Leith. I was so entrapped!
SIDENOTE***Years later, Shannon and I lived together. He mooched off of me so bad and was really wrapped up in drugs. He wound up cheating on me with Leith's sister's best friend, who was a 250# whore bitch. But I'm not still bitter!!

1 Comments:

Blogger toys r us kid(s) said...

Ok don't freak out everyone! My life is really not as pschotic as my latest posts make it seem! Although, ...

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home