Monday, October 10, 2005

HUH?

Ok so I planned on updating my blog nightly, and even have ideas and stories already, but my computer is BROKEN!! I am completely devastated!!! SO- I have been trying to fix it all week. I also had 2 sick kids this week, Gabriella was so sick Monday (fever 103) that I had to stay home with her. Caitlyn was sick on Tuesday, but no fever just sore throat. Also this week my future aunt's mother died so I went to calling hours for that. I never met her, but she seemed like an incredible woman. Even though I never met her, I was terribly moved and my heart goes out to her family. Death is very final and really makes you appreciate what you have. My friends and family are the world to me and I appreciate each and every one of you!!
So due to the illnesses, death, and sucky weather this weekend I was stuck-I mean TRAPPED in the house!! My oldest spent the weekend at her friend's house, and my youngest spent the weekend wearing me out. So this weekend she learned to count to 3 on her fingers, sing abc in the abc song, and put on her own socks! I'm sure she had been working on some of this already at school, but she actually did it this weekend. Also since we are potty -training, I spent the weekend chasing her as she continuously pulled down her pants and said"Potty." OH- she also learned a new phrase and said it constantly!!! "Gabriella, do you want to eat?, " "HUH?" "Gabriella, do you want to play puzzles?," "HUH?" etc etc etc!!!

Hopefully I will get my computer up because right now I am at work and can't really write what I want to!!

1 Comments:

Blogger delilah said...

I miss your blog. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX A COMPUTER? Please help. I did try to call today but I missed you by a few minutes and had to go to work before you were going to be back home. Working SUCKS bad. Can't we win the lottery or something?

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home