Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Obsess Much???????

Dear Jared,

I listened to your new cd and I think it is amazing. Your songs are so beautiful, every note, every sound , every word. I also love your first Cd. Everytime I listen to it, I can close my eyes and actually feel the music. My favorite is Buddha For Mary.....it really speaks to me. I became a fan of your music right before your first cd came out, but I have been a fan of yours for a lot longer. With every role you play and every part you take, you seem to constantly evolve and reinvent yourself. I love watching the different characters you play and how you actually BECOME them. I loved you as Jordan Catalano (My So Called Life) but you were so intriquing as Harry Goldfarb(Requeim For a Dream)!
You are so busy right now with your new CD, your tour, and of course your movies! Lord of War w/Nickolas Cage just came out and you are filming Lonely Hearts w/ John Travolta and Mr. Tony Soprano! You completely captivate me with your music, your smile, and your eyes. I hope you will be touring here soon!
Love, Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home