Friday, October 14, 2005

Say it isn't so

I think when I die it will be in a car crash.
Have you ever had strong, intense, recurring visions?? Well that is the one I always have. Sometimes I will be driving and just get a sudden flash in my head of actually hitting the person in front of me, in the opposite lane, or even going off a bridge. It is so vivid-Ifeel the pain, I see the blood. I know I am a freak, and sometimes I feel it happens because I'm too close to the car in front of me or whatever--but still. It's frightening! Especially when I know my past!

I was psychic as a child. There were several times when I knew something was about to happen. (not just because I am exceptionally smart either-ha ha) My grandmother used to have an apartment that was over a flower shop. There were few windows and a door on the outside that let to another inside to get upstairs. You could not hear or see the doors from inside the apartment. Well, more than once I told my grandma, "Someone is here!" My grandma said, "No there's not honey." Sure enough, both times someone came in right after.
There were also times that I would say what song would play on next on the radio, or I would have knowledge of situations that would happen to my mom at work.

This "gift" was hereditary! My great-grandmother used to have "dreams" that would come true or did come true. She dreamed that my great uncle's (her son) child would drown and die-it happenned. Also one time she called my grandma and asked if my dad was ok. At that time my grandma lived 2 hrs away from my great-grandma. What my great grandma was never told was that the day before my dad had been playing with his friends. They were playing with bb guns, my dad shot his friend and almost killed him. The friend was in the hospital for several weeks. To this day my dad occassionally still sees that man!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home