Thursday, June 22, 2006

Top 10 candidates for position of my boyfriend

I watched that movie "My Date With Drew" last night and it inspired me.I am currently in the process of looking for a new boyfriend. Here is a prospective list of the top 10. Single/married, taken/available, it really doesn't matter, right?
So anyone reading this-if you have the means please feel free to try to help hook it up for a poor girl!

10...Jon Favreau...Probably the most unexpected on my list.He is a funny guy! I loved him in "Swingers" and "Love & Sex"-funny guys are a turn-on!

9...Tate Donovan..."Love potion #9", the voice of Hercules in the Disney movie-that good-guy persona, whata sweetie!

8...Jeff Goldblum...I have taken crap for this over the years! I can't explain it-something about him!I loved him in the movie "9 Months"

7...Dennis Quaid...he is a hot older guy! Stable-well adjusted?

6...Adam Brody...something about his dumb lisp and cute/funny ways just gets me.But really- I AM NOT an OC fan I swear.

5...Brad Pitt...yeah he's still rates. Look at him-need I say more??

4...Brandon Boyd...rock stars-uh huh. He is the lead singer for Incubus but of course dates only skinny models.

3...Zack Braff...what a funny guy, I constantly laugh when I watch him on "Scrubs" or even in interviews.Plus how creative-he WROTE/STARRED IN/DEVELOPED THE SOUNDTRACK for the movie "Garden State"

2...John Krasinski...OK not only do we share the same birthday (not year though-he's a tad bit younger!), he seems so down to earth-which makes me think , "If only we met-I'd have a chance!", and if he's anything like his character in "The Office"...swoon


1...OF COURSE...Jared Leto-yeah he's a TOTAL womanizer, but I just can't get over "Jordan Catalano", and now a rock star to boot??!!! The question is- could I really get over Lindsey's (and now Jessica Simpson's) leftovers? Um-probably.

I need to get a life.

1 Comments:

Blogger amyd76 said...

OK, I've taken LOTS of crap for liking Jeff Goldblum for YEARS!! (mainly from Heather hahaha:) I agree- 9 months was great...so was independence day!
John Favreau- OK- Love and Sex was good!
Jared Leto- pretty good too, My So Called Life...aahhhh...

Some of my picks...
1. Kevin Spacey - Definitely #1
2. John Cusack- High Fidelity, Grosse Pointe Blank, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, etc...
3. Paul Rudd- he's sooooo cute
4. Patrick Dempsey- Mobsters and that Lifetime movie... and now Grey's Anatomy...I've recently become a fan, thanks to mom and television DVD's...

anyway, I think that's all for now! enjoy! I'll let you know if I get any good info on your men!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home