Friday, May 12, 2006

THE OFFICE-WOW!!

My favorite show is the Office,(that and Scrubs)- it is on Thursday nights. Since I work out every night at 8pm I miss a lot of my favorite shows. Luckily the Office is on at 9pm so I still get to see it. I have been watching it for awhile. I hope some of you watch it too because I really want to discuss what happened last night on the season finale.
OK, WOW! So Jim FINALLY told Pam how he felt and kissed her??!! So what does that mean? Is she gonna call off her wedding now or just not talk to Jim anymore? Will he take that transfer based on her answer? What will happen to the chemistry of the show if they DO wind up getting into a relationship? Will it really be that good anymore? I love the drama of their story and don't want it to be ruined by them just getting together and becoming boyfriend /girlfriend and lose all of their intrigue. OH I just can't wait until September! Plus that whole thing w/Roy asking the band to play at his wedding-hilarious! What was up with Jan bringing an overnight bag to the event, too? Was she gonna hook up w/Michael again? I guess so. The most hilarious part was when Dwight was playing poker and said whenever Jim coughed that was his tell and that meant he had a good hand. Then Jim was like, "Funniest thing whenever I cough Dwight folds."
I love the Office and if you have never watched it I suggest you start this summer when all the reruns are on-you will get hooked! It is the funniest show on TV! (also Scrubs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home