Thursday, December 08, 2005

Greetings & Salutations! (I can't say that without thinking of Christian Slater-where'd he go anyhow?)

I am not a patient person. I don't like to wait for things, I don't like to repeat myself, I can't understand why someone would drive 45 miles in a 50mph zone! I can't tolerate it when I am ignored, or when someone doesn't catch on to something as quickly as I do. I strive to be an overachiever-whether I succeed or not, I put 110% of myself in my work, my relationships, my kids.
Today I saw this quote. It said;

"Things happen best for people who make the best out of how things happen."

WOW RIGHT? I was on my way to a meeting and just glanced at it, but it is something I've been thinking about all day. I thought about my life and how it really seems like A LOT OF THINGS DON'T WORK OUT FOR ME. Sometimes I wallow in my own misery and just think, "Poor ME." How egotistical! At first I thought, I DO try to be upbeat and see things in a positive light! I DO know there are A LOT of people that have things worse off then me. I truly feel that everything happens for a reason. Whole-heartedly. Maybe I am stuck in traffic because if I wasn't maybe I would've been in a tragic accident. Maybe my relationships failed to enable me to have a happier life. Maybe I am "stuck" living here because someone needs me, and without me here they would have no alternative but to go to a nursing home. I know it's not even Christmas yet, but I want this to be my New Year's Resolution: make the most/best out of everyday and try to remember the positivity in everything. Everything happens for a reason! I need all of your help to remind me to keep my resolution!


P.S. Yes my computer is fixed!!!!!!!!! It only cost me $30, yes it is now as slow as a snail, but it's better than NOT having it! (Doing good so far...)

2 Comments:

Blogger delilah said...

www.christian-slater.com He is making a come back! He was in jail for a while. I am a big fan.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray for you!!! When you look for the good in life, you will become a better person.. Smile at everyone you come in contact with, who knows, your smile may be the only one they will see all day. I'm rooting for you!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home