Friday, November 18, 2005

Do evil stepmothers really exist???

My answer is definately yes!! Especially the stepmother-stepdaughter relations. She will always be jealous of ANY woman in the father's life-daughter, GRANDDAUGHTERS, mother, etc. Especially if the father has a history of being a cheater in his past relationships. Especially if his ex-wife who is an extremely beautiful person inside and out, still tries to maintain a relationship with him. Even if the relationship is only about their son how he is facing jailtime, and their daughter who is caring for the grandma.
My stepmother is completely jealous, completely self-absorbed, and completely a bitch. We started out with an ok relationship, but once she got the ring she didn't need to be nice to me OR my kids anymore. She has Thanksgiving and Easter and Christmas dinners and doesn't even invite us...we live 5 MIN AWAY! Whenever I go to the house to visit my dad she has to be right on top of us and won't let my 22mo NEAR her NEW 4 mo old grandson's toys!! She has 1 thing she can play with over there and can't even walk around anywhere-just sit. Sunday I puked every 20 min for 9 hrs-I could not watch my kids, I thought I was gonna pass out and even prepped my 12 yr old of what to do in case I did. I called HER and my dad to come over for help. Could they?? No they were working at the EAGLES STEAK FRY, plus ,"Well Melanie you KNOW we play cards on Sunday night!" Yeah it's his fault too but he claims he didn't realize how sick I was but SHE knew because I told her!!! PLUS yesterday SHE was supposed to pick up my 12 yr old from school because my dad couldn't and she thought she didn't have to or forgot...even though I SPECIFICALLY called her Tues to reminder her! When my daughter tried to call her after waiting in the 20 degree weather for 20min she didn't answer her phone. GOD FORBID if that woulda been her kids or GRANDKID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home