Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fluff

Yes it "rots your brain" and helps to develop couch potato syndrome and love handles....but I can't live without it. TV. TV. TV. I can tell you about shows, time slots, real names of the actors, even provide little tidbits that no one really even cares about. There are certain shows I can even quote episodes or give you the ORDER they appeared. My So Called Life, Roseanne, Gilmore Girls-I don't miss em. I even love Degrassi, Unfabulous, and Zoey 101 (if you know of these shows you are 13.) But believe it or not the fore mentioned is NOTHING compared to *reality shows*....................
Laguna Beach, Real World, Apprentice, Hell's Kitchen, Airplane, Dog Bounty Hunter-I love em all!
Ok big finales tonight, Big Brother and Rockstar!! Wow, where do I begin? I didn't want to watch Big Brother because, well, I hate Ivette and Maggie and neither deserved the money-but I had to. The finale was anti-climactic and I really feel let-down! Plus the host, Julie Chen, is just damn creepy.

Rockstar-wow. I was a fan of INXS from the moment I heard them and I had Shabooh Shoobah when I was 9 years old! Just hearing Don't Change and Beautiful Girl makes me cry! So I am totally ecstatic and unsurprised about the finale tonight. Although Marty was a huge favorite of mine. I love love love Trees, he sang Everlong so wonderful, and I loved how he sang all the modern stuff, the Killers, Franz Ferdinand, etc. I would've been happy if either won, but NOT MIG!!!
Man I need a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home