Thursday, September 21, 2006

The day has finally come.....!

I have been patiently waiting for this day for so long now and it is finally here! My stomach is in knots, I'm so nervous and excited. I am dying with anticipation! What is this day, my wedding? NO it is the season premiere of the Office!!! Yes my life is that dull and pathetic that THIS is what I've been waiting for. But still, have you ever watched it? So you know why I am so excited! I can't wait to see what happens after the kiss between Pam and Jim. What happens to their relationship? Does she still marry Roy? Does Jim take the trandfer job? I love it! I know that Jenna Fischer put a "teaser" on her my space-a picture Of Roy with a wedding band on his hand. Is that a spoiler or to mislead us?! We will find out tonight!! I was joking with my daughter last night and said I was going to rearrange our living room to look like an office and that she and I should dress with a skirt and button down tops like we are going to work in our office, she gave me this look like I was the lamest person ever. It is funny that she didn't get that I was JOKING!!! (kinda) Oh man I put in request to leave work early so I can get dinner, dishes, bath, baby in bed, etc so I will have NO interruptions!! Don't try to call me tonight at all because I am also almost as excited about watching ER too!
Another thing I am excited about is that they moved Grey's Anatomy to tonight too-I am totally into that show also! I watched the season finale of that again last night and was crying so hard, even though I knew what was gonna happen. But I love the end of that one where Finn and McDreamy are both like, Meredith...Man I can't wait!! Oh anyone playing AOL goldrush too? I'm totally into that game right now and I am looking for goldbuddies. I am pretty good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home